When you register online for the IntelliBricks e-Learning Demo Course you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Registration Fee: IntelliBricks Demo classes are free.
- Selecting Date and time for the class: As soon as we receive your registration, our representative will contact you within two working days to schedule a convenient date and time for the class.
- System Availability. Our e-Learning system is generally available at your scheduled time, but in case, during times of maintenance, the required optimum system performance may go down. IntelliBricks will make every effort to inform you of system downtime in advance but this is not always possible.
- Customer System Requirement: To participate in an IntelliBricks Demo class, the customer should have a computer to connect to the virtual classroom. IntelliBricks cannot provide support for computers used by the student that do not meet our system requirements.
- Demo Class Cancellation: Demo classes are 30 minute sessions which will be scheduled as per your requested time. No cancellations are allowed for Demo class.
- No Shows: Not showing up for the session within 20 minutes of the scheduled time will automatically cancel the session. If there is a “no show” for the scheduled demo session, then you have to register again to schedule a new demo session. “No show” for scheduled demo sessions more than twice, will automatically block the registered contact number and email id from further registration of demo sessions.
- Inappropriate Behaviour: Those behaviours from the Parents or students that we at IntelliBricks will not tolerate includes, student not sitting for the session / Not in the seat during the session, angry/ aggressive/ abusive/ communication by the student/adult, unwanted attention / interference during the session by student/adult, unwelcome sexual conduct of any kind by student/adult, violent behaviour by student/adult, unpleasant background distractions and household actions. When encountered with inappropriate behaviour the student is suspended, muted or removed from the session as the situation calls for. Suspension/ removing/ muting the student from the session is not a cause for refund.
- Rules and Reminders For Online Classes: To make our virtual classroom a healthy and a productive environment, students will follow the online etiquette such as being free of any distraction in the study space, keeping the video needs to remain ON at all times, refraining from chewing gum or eating during the class, keeping the microphone mute when others are talking, avoid distracting backgrounds or actions, etc.
- Professional Development Facilitator: IntelliBricks will assign an IB tutor for demo classes and all demo sessions will be one on one. It is mandatory at least one adult (parent or guardian) should attend the demo class along with the child.
- Copyright and Proprietary Property. All the lesson plans and materials provided during the demo classes are intellectual and copyrighted property of IntelliBricks. No part of any course materials may be reproduced, copied, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, or translated into any language, without our prior written consent.
- Warranty. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE FOR THE USE OR RESULTS OF THE COURSE AND MATERIALS, THAT YOU WILL SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE THE COURSE, OR THAT ANY PARTICULAR LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGE WILL BE ATTAINED BY YOU. INTELLIBRICKS DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Limitation of Liability. IntelliBricks has no liability to you whatsoever. This “Limitation of Liability” section applies regardless of the basis on which you are entitled to claim damages from us, including but not limited to, breach of contract (even in the case of a fundamental breach) and tort (including, but not limited to, misrepresentation). This limitation of liability also applies to our subcontractors.
- Arbitration: All disputes and differences arising between the parties hereto as also between the IB Tutor and IntelliBricks, including any dispute or difference in regard to the interpretation of any provision or term or the meaning thereof, or in regard to any claim of one party against the other or in regard to the rights and obligations of any party or parties under this contract shall be governed in all respects by the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 or any amendment thereof by a sole arbitrator who may be appointed by STANSTREAM ACADEMY LLP. The award passed by the arbitration so constituted shall be final and binding on the parties. The proceedings shall follow the provision of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 or any statutory amendment thereof that may be in force from time to time. The venue of the arbitration shall be Chennai, India. The language of the Arbitration shall be English.
- Dispute Resolution and Governing Law: This agreement shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the law on India. The courts in Chennai shall have exclusive jurisdiction with respect to the agreement.
For More Information: IntelliBricks is always looking to improve its programs, and welcomes feedback. If you would like to provide feedback or file a complaint regarding a IntelliBricks online program, please email the course manager at info@IntelliBricks.in. Grievances are taken very seriously and will be addressed in a timely and thoughtful manner.